Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yankees News That Makes Me Happy

I totally forgot to shout-out to the world about how happy this trade the Yankees made has made me....... They finally unloaded Wright for another relief pitcher. Any trade involving him would have been awesome. Personally I think they could have just sat him down and would have gotten as much out of him.

I actually jumped up and high-fived myself when I read this. I just haven't remembered to celebrate here with my Yankee friends yet.

Not only does unloading that bum help the Yanks roster but it hurts the Orioles. Since he will be starting for them *ahem* you can count on a few more losses this year. When he starts that is. He's usually only good for about 1/2 a year anyway.

Good job Yankees. Already the 2007 season is looking good.

No comments: