Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday After A Long Weekend

Mondays after long weekends are the hardest things in the world to endure. I have been enjoying myself for days and now..... blah! Up early, go through the routine, fight traffic, get to work, see people you wouldn't ever care to see again (in any reality), try to muddle through.

Yeah, Blah!

I saw some dumb-ass people on the highway again. I was cruising along and noticed that there was a line in the left lane going almost the speed limit. No traffice in the right lane at all. I counted 11 vehicles all following this one dope, stuck in the left lane. The passing lane. There was no one in the right lane. The slow lane. As I passed them I realized they had to all be followers and that I probably wouldn't like any of them. They stayed that way for miles, just following the leader. A dubious leader at that. Weird.

Nicci and I managed to decorate the house this weekend. 3 days worth of decorating. It really does take that long to finish up. We go a little crazy just because we like to. Plus we always have our annual Christmas Open House and it makes the place super cozy being all Christmasy like that. Anyone want to come over for our party? Lemme know. :)

Our tree has so many ornaments now that I am afraid to get any more. We do get new ones but I think if I put one more on the thing it would fall over. It does look very cool though.

Not much to say about the weekend, I guess. It was nice. Quiet. I did try a new wine. It sorta kicked my butt quick too. It is Behringer White Zinfandel/Chardonney. It went right to my head. But it is seriously good. Try it, you'll like it.

This is one of those lame posts that I make just to fill space. I'll look back a few months from now and remember how I felt when I wrote it so it's OK. I guess I should stop babbling and get something going this morning. Sure.... whatever.....

No comments: