Monday, November 13, 2006

Gross Post Ahead

Beware!


Ok, you were warned........




I walked into the restroom and there was this old guy in there at the urinal. He was humming as he did his thing. He also was whizzing right into the water so it was loud and splashy. Women may not know what that means to guys so I'll tell you. A guy doesn't have to whiz into the water. He really shouldn't. It's loud and it splashes on his pants and shoes. Gross.

But he was going for it. And enjoying it from the sounds of his tune.

Then he backed away a step and started wagging it. While he zipped up he loudly said, "Ahhhhh..." Then he flushed and once it was done flushing he spit a big loogey into the urinal.

Then he left without washing his hands.

I thought old guys were better mannered than us young guys?

Good thing we aren't a food preparation company, eh?

2 comments:

Madley said...

I was warned but still... gross gross gross gross gross!

Me said...

Ewwwww.

But it reminded me that last week at the mall I was in the restroom with NatureGirl and we were WASHING OUR HANDS when a beautiful young twenty-something with the oh-so-perfect hair, makeup, body and clothes used the rest room... and LEFT WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS.

NatureGirl and I both looked at each other and did our own little "ewww she didn't wash!" and I made sure it was 'just' loud enough that she should have been able to hear it as she rounded the corner into the hall.

hee hee hee