Tuesday, November 28, 2006

YB's Disciplinarian Daycare

It was suggested to me this morning that the perfect business for me to open would be a Daycare. Imagine that! YB's Daycare.

I had to think for a moment or two. Then it dawned on me. It would be kinda fun. I could help the little tykes learn a little bit about the world before we actually turn them loose in it. I could also teach them respect which is really lacking in today's youth.

I started liking the idea.

Imagine the impressed looks on the parents faces when they come in for the first time to tour my place. They would love the little school style desks with built in leather restraints. Seatbelts, shoulder harnesses, head restraints to make sure the kids always face forward, leg restraints. Oh yeah, no running around in class in my place.

They would also love the nap room with all the tiny little stainless steel cages for locking up kids. Cages just barely big enough to let them curl up into fetal positions. Nice and cozy. (Thats what they do anyway, right?) No bothersome bedding in there either. Nice cold steel that gets warmer the more they lay on it. Easy to clean up messes. Gotta make sure they get their sleep whether they want to or not.

Then I'd show them the time-out area. The tall chair in the corner with the metal restraints. They would love the pointy dunce cap in the time out area complete with electrodes that attach to the ears for shocking any little kiddies who would dare to try and end their time out sessions prematurely.

Yes, my kids would learn discipline all right.

Then there would be the classes. The "How To Speak With Respect Or Get A Smack In The Head" class that all young people desperately need these days. The "How To Wear Clothes That Fit Properly Or It's Your Ass!" class would be a big hit. And the one I would teach personally, "There Is No Other Baseball Team But The Yankees" class. That would be by far the most popular.

I could have adult continuing education classes too. We could teach the "How Not To Be Like Your Stupid Parent" class. The "How To Discipline Without Leaving Marks" class. The "Politically Correct Is Anti-Individual" class. And my personal favorite, "Dr. Spock Was A Retard" class.

Of course I would handle all the adult disciplining personally.

Yes, I think the idea of me running a daycare would be good for everyone. Kids and parents. I may have to rethink my career direction here. Anyone want to be partners with me?

2 comments:

Me said...

ROTFL... well it's certainly not "Daddy Daycare". :)

Sportskids Team said...

Help your big league dreams come true with these beautiful and comfortable sports bedding and kids bedding MLB Logo comforters and sheet sets with discount price at mlb-comforter.com

mlb comforter