Thursday, September 20, 2007

Delayed Post

My PB&J this morning was really good. Because I cut it diagonally. I've noticed that if you cut your PB&J sandwich into 2 triangle halves it tastes much better. I'm not sure why but I know it does.

I had lunch with my old friend Lindsey yesterday. We went to the sushi buffet. It was awesome. It's always a good day when she visits. Funny how you miss someone when they come to visit after an absence. Not necessarily before that. Most likely your subconscious is missing them all the time but you force all that into the back of your mind. Then they show up and suddenly you realize you really miss seeing them.

I've really been in the mood to see a good movie lately. I want to go to the theatre too. Nicci hates going out to the movies so its a rare thing for me to do. I want to see the latest Resident Evil movie. *Uhmmmm... Milla.....* Sorry, got a little sidetracked there. Anyway, it looks good to me. I think it's a kick going out occasionally to see a film. But Nicci hates getting stuck around a bunch of rowdy teenagers. (Who doesn't?) Sometimes we are able to avoid that but not always.

Isn't the word "Delayed" a funny looking one? It just doesn't look like it's spelled right. I think it should be "Delaid". That spelling makes me smile a little.

I really have no time for much of anything again today. What little break time I do have has been spent with you. Yes you. You who are reading this right now. Hope you enjoyed it. I know, I know. It's lame as usual but at least I was thinking of you again today.

Yes, you! Geez..............

Gotta get back to work now. Slave drivers here. Thats all. Nice chatting with you today.

No comments: