Thursday, September 13, 2007

Grilled

Yesterday was a hard day. I spent the whole day with the govt. people, answering questions, deciphering information, finding information, explaining processes, lots and lots of other things. If you haven't been through a govt. inspection you just can't have a feel for what you have to go through. They have grilled us all up one side and down the other. It is exhausting.

It is fun. :)

Really. I'm having a good time. The hours and the probings (not the good kind of probings) are annoying but this week is the culmination of over a years worth of effort. When they are done here we get to use the new faciility. At least thats the plan. So far it looks like that will be the case. Its the reason they hired me here 1 year and 3 months ago. So for me, it's all worth it. I may be called back into "the room" today but our people think my last two days were all they would want me for. But you never know about these things. So I'm on call, just in case.

In other news, ............. uhmmmm........ Ok, not much other news. I've been totally preoccupied with that stuff. For about 3 weeks it's all I've been working on so naturally I have been a lame-o. Next week will be a different story.

I have managed to look at news headlines a lot lately. The one story I keep seeing is that Britney Spears is back in the news. Apparently there was an MTV Awards show at some recent point in time? Her performance there wasn't so good according to the headlines I guess. I looked it up just to see, because I have this morbid fascination with people falling from grace, and it sounds bad for the girl. I don't think she looks as bad physically as people are saying.



But her performance must have sucked.

"After Spears' performance, host Sarah Silverman joked, 'She is 25 years old, and she has already accomplished everything she is going to accomplish in life.'"

Imagine people seeing a 25 year old in that way. 25 and washed up. Britney has certainly done herself in I guess. I'm no fan. Never have been but the way people like to flock to the crowd that is looking for someone's blood is sickening.

Enough of that. I'm gonna go and see if there are new and interesting things here to blog about later. :)

1 comment:

Rene said...

Sarah Silverman also said that her kids were 2 of the most adorable mistakes!! ha ha! If you haven't seen the video, you're not missing much! She lip synced, and was just really not into the performance. Just don't think she was ready! The alcohol performed better!