Thursday, September 13, 2007

Notes From The Morning

I had a cold cheeseburger for breakfast. One I made on my grill two nights ago. It also had peanut butter and grape jelly on it. Yum!

I was called to a department to look at a machine that wasn't working right. The Maintenance guys spent 2 hours not fixing it. It took me 3 minutes. It is running good now.

I have an Air Supply song stuck in my head. ".....making looooove out of nothing at all....." Kill me now.

I managed to get 2 more contacts restored to my phone. But I'm tired of explaining how I messed up in the first place. If I don't get the rest from emails I won't bother.

I found out that 2 coworkers got married in a hurry recently. They wanted to do it fast because his Dad was dying. They were engaged for years. Living together for years. Weren't even sure if they would go through with it. But they did, for the Dad. He died 10 days after the marriage. I still think it's a stupid reason to get married.

I'm trying to decide if I'll mow grass tonight since Nicci won't be around to fight me for it. Or should I just be a lazy bum? Vote for me so the decision is not mine and I won't feel guilty either way.

About 2 weeks ago someone gave me one of those little cheese and crackers snack things. The kind with the red plastic stick in it for spreading the cheese on the cracker. I hadn't seen one of those in years. So I kept it as a souvenir. On my desk. The novety wore off this morning and I ate it.

I had a turkey and swiss for lunch. With lots of tabasco. Yum!

No comments: