Monday, September 10, 2007

Techno-Tard

I'm a techno-retard sometimes. Over the weekend I was trying to transfer my phonebook contacts to my new cell phone and inadvertantly erased not only the old phone but the stuff in the new one too.

Don't ask. I knew better but it happened anyway.

So for anyone who happened to have given me their cell number, I don't have it anymore. Please email it to me when you can. I'd appreciate it.

The govt. guys are here at work all week. They are coming to inspect and (hopefully) approve the new area for use. This is the moment of truth for yours truely. I was hired here over a year ago to get the new area up and running and finally we are going to be graded on what we have accomplished. Wish us luck.

That being said, obviously posting will be sporatic. Probably mostly from home. But after this week I will be able to get onto a decent, human schedule again. I'm really, really looking forward to that.

OK, time to go make last second preps. Hopefully this will go as well as we feel it should. But you know how that goes.... lol

No comments: