Thursday, September 06, 2007

Movie Quotes Answers

OK, I've been trying to post but people at work want me to work. I sure miss the old days. *sigh*

I have a long post full of YB BS but it will have to wait until later. Until then I will at least post the answers to yesterday's movie quotes. In order of their appearance:

"OK, I've been hanging with you fungi in a vain attempt to cool you out but all I'm getting is breeze. So, cie le vie!" Some Kind Of Wonderful

"Can't you see what's going on here? There is nothing between him and us but a thin layer of gaberdine!" Seinfeld

"You're a good egg Noonan." Caddyshack

"You've got to remember, that these are just simple farmers, these are people of the land, the common clay of the new west. You know . . . morons." Blazing Saddles

"Do you know you have an attitude problem?" "Yeah, but it's just a little one." Cobra

"My car is not a piece of shit." "It is a piece of shit but don't worry about it, I don't even have a piece of shit so I have to envy yours." Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Hello, this is Harris. I'm in right now, so you can talk to me personally. Please, start talking at the sound of the beep." L.A. Story

No comments: