Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Randomness

Here I am, off for a day. Whee! I am enjoying the morning all alone. It's sweet. I have a furniture delivery today and several other things to do so I had no choice but to take a day off. I'm seriously bummed about missing work. ;)

I went outside earlier to load up some stuff in the Jeep and saw our neighbor who's husband had died last year while playing golf. She was taking the dog out for a dump. When I saw her the memory of how last year she just kept saying, "At least he died doing what he loved" flashed through my brain. It made me a little sad and a little bugged. Thats really a stupid thing to say when all you really want to say is, "This fucking sucks!" But people learn those consolation things to try and ease the pain I guess. Weird thoughts for a nice morning eh?

Speaking of weird thoughts, I saw Jen Carfagno on the weather channel this morning and started wondering what she was like. I have no idea why. I wondered if she ever fell off her tricycle and skinned her knee. I wondered if she was a cheerleader in high school. She looks like the type. I wondered what college she went to. It was odd standing there and having all that race through my head. I've seen her on the weather channel a lot but today I wondered about what she was like. *shrugs*

I see that Halle Berry is pregnant. I won't go into my true feelings about that. Lets just say it isn't something my fantasy life can handle and I am really bummed.

I'm a little behind on this issue but I'm still wondering why that Senator Craig guy had to be so stupid? The one who was trying to get some gay sex in the airport and got busted (naturally). When I see a new spin on the story I just laugh. Don't those dorks realize that no one gets away with stuff like that anymore? Plus, the airport restroom? I'm just blown away by all the stupid people tricks you hear about. He was apparently very anti-gay in public. Hypocrits are the worst creatures on Earth, aren't they?

Live and learn stupid. It always comes back to get you when you are a hypocrit.

I am having a kick ass time just writing random thoughts here this morning. Now I'm gonna go mow the grass. It's sweet that I can today. Nicci and I always fuss with each other about who gets to mow. She has no say in it today. We fight about shoveling snow too. We both love doing those things. So now you know for sure, this house never has long grass nor snow on the driveway. lol

Time to run. I'll be back

2 comments:

Rene said...

Are you serious? You fight over shoveling snow? The grass is ok, but shoveling? Have you never heard of a snow blower? They are winter's miracle "have to have!" I HATE shoveling! Of course, down here we don't get too much chance for that, but if we did, we own a snowblower! I love cutting the grass, but you can the damn shovel! Have a wonderful day off!

Anonymous said...

Jen Carfagno was a cheerleader in high school, I think. She went to college at Penn State (B.S. Meteorology).