Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jen Was A Cheerleader

In the comments from my "Randomness" post (last Wednesday) someone who knows (or knows about) Jen Carfagno left an anonymous comment. They left some details about her in there. Answers to my random thoughts. LOL! I never expected that someone would know anything about her. I wasn't looking for info about Jen. I was just wondering if anyone else ever had that happen to them. You know, where you see someone everyday for a long time and suddenly start to wonder what they are really like. Now I know she went to the same school I did and she was a cheerleader. You never know what you will learn via Blogger. Ha! :)

This week is flying by me. The govt. people are still here and so far things are looking OK. I had a lot of face time with them yesterday and the one big thing I noticed most was how our people act differently around them. It was obvious. I got a kick out of it all. I don't know how to be different (too much) and I was cracking jokes with them and discussing their past lives and all that. Our people were looking at me like I was a space alien or something. When it came to the work questions I was all business and did the right thing but y'know what? They are people too and helping them feel more comfortable doing their job can't be a bad thing for us.

Too many stuffed shirts stuff up a room, I think. lol

So this morning I am on the run again to investigate more stuff they want to see when they arrive. Not a lot of time for me to blog these days but after they are gone, I can once again return to a semi-normal routine. Next week will be a huge relief.

Everyone stay cool. Take it easy where you are. I'll handle it on this end. lol

No comments: