Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Anyone Else Tired Of This?

I am really, really tired of hearing Pres. Bush say over and over that "we are a nation of immigrants". He keeps saying that so that the people who are NOT immigrants will buy into his BS line. "Hey Bushy, the last time I checked I was born here in the United States of America. That makes me a citizen!"

The immigrants that founded the country are all long dead. They passed away long before idiots in modern government invented the open borders ideal and I am sure they would not be too happy with the country being illegally invaded like it is.

His plan allows for people who broke the law to get by. His plan tells all those millions just across the border that they better hurry and get over here so they can get some free amnsety too. Don't be fooled by the bullshit Bush is pushing. It is amnesty.

Why don't our elected officials feel it necessary to protect and preserve our culture? Why are all the other cultures of the world more important than ours, even in this country? Sickening.

Stupid fucktard. I'm not buying into your amnesty plan buddy.

2 comments:

Me said...

... every single nation on earth is a nation of immigrants (in the long run). LOL.

We are just a 'younger' nation but I think we have passed the 'babyhood' stage of our nation and can now say "No, we are no longer a nation of immigrants. We are a nation of AMERICANS."

Amanda B. said...

I agree. My ancestor came from France, and was documented when he came to America sometime in the 1700's. It doesn't justify not playing by the rules.

What really needs to happen, is the people who employ these immigrants should be fined for using illegal hired help, and immigrant workers taxed like everyone else.