Tuesday, May 02, 2006

You Know You Want To Tag It

Recon tagged me. She did 11 things even though she was only supposed to do 10, so I'm one-upping her and doing 12. ;)

Instructions:
Tag 4 people. List a few Weird Facts about yourself...The weirder the better....LOL.
Leave the links to the blogs of the people you tagged so they can be easily found.


1. I hate shaving so much I skip it every other day even though I look totally scruffy when I do.

2. I hold grudges so long against red sux players that it gets absurd. For instance, I still despise Wade Boggs and he retired at least a decade ago and won a World Series with the Yankees before he did.

3. I tried pot 3 times and every time I got violently ill.

4. I do not trust anyone easily but I can develop feelings for someone quickly.

5. I always wake up feeling like something great is about to happen but so far nothing has.

6. I think the Beatles are the most overrated group in the history of mankind. Them and Michael Jackson.

7. I have a large collection of Marilyn Monroe stuff but it never leaves the boxes it is stored in.

8. I secretly hope to someday see a real live ghost. (Or would that be a real dead ghost?)

9. I once kissed a girl on a dare and she ended up being my girlfriend for almost a year because of doing that.

10. I had sex with two different Teachers in high school.

11. I really hate coconut. Really really really hate coconut.

12. I wish I had never gotten married even one time. Ever.

OK, now I'm tagging Peachy, Beergirl, Cindy Lou and Terra. (Or anyone else who wants to do it.)

1 comment:

Freebird said...

Whoaa! I want to hear more about #10. Looks like I picked a good day to wander over here from Peachy's.