Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Nuttin Much....

I don't have much to say this morning. Just a blah kind of morning.

Yesterday was pretty cool. My tour/interview went well. I got to see a bunch of old friends and see the new area. Now they want me to consider coming there to work. Ah, to be so popular. :) We'll see how that one goes.

This business I'm in sure reminds me of a Baseball team. What I mean by that is that from one visit to another in whatever facility I go to there is someone there I know. Someone whom I've worked with or worked for, always someone familiar. It's like each company keeps hiring the same people from each other back and forth, back and forth. Like a free agent in the Baseball world, the players go where the pay is best. Funny how that works.

Anyway, I'll check back once the coffee reaches my brain. For now, it's just slowly trickling through my system and not allowing me to feel awake yet. :)

1 comment:

Me said...

I can't believe how easily you get offered jobs! My gracious. LOL. You must be a very likeable person in real life. ;)

As for the blogging... I hear ya. I don't have much to say this morning either! The things I *want* to post about I can't because they are work related and right now with the Geek's linked through comments and webpages I have a really good chance of being 'found out' by people who know me.

I've seen 2 bloggers burned already and realize I can't blog about anything at work. ;)

Oh well... people will just have to put up with photos of cake and talking about sex.