Friday, October 13, 2006

Daily Decisions

Today I made one of those decisions that you make just to get by. I made the decision not to feel bad anymore. So I don't. It's a mind over matter thing. Today I will be OK.

Think it'll work? I'm hoping.

A lot has happened since I've been out of it. Being in la la land on Wednesday I didn't realize that the plane crash in New York took the life of Cory Lidle. I was surprised to hear all the hoopla last night about his "limited flight experience" and "should he or shouldn't he have been flying where he was" etc... For craps sake people! His wife and kid just lost someone dear to them. Seems to me there are more important issues than who or what to blame on the crash. Sometimes I think the media are trained in heartlessness. Perhaps when they graduate media school they have their hearts and consciences removed.

RIP Cory. I feel for your family.




Other news I've missed... hmmm, I see that crazy guy in Korea is acting up again. I think he wants a war for some reason. Paris Hilton is still in the news for her DUI. How fascinating. *yawn* The Mets won. Good deal. A New York team should be in the Series. The stock market is still on speed. I knew I should have spent some money there this past year.

OK, maybe I really haven't missed much after all. :)

So yesterday I came in to work because I had an important project to do. I wasn't feeling up to it but it had to get done. That was one of those daily decisions for yesterday. While I worked I kept ignoring how I felt. We got everything done. It was a longer day than expected but we got done anyway. Today I feel wrung out. I think it took a lot out of me. But I am feeling better. Just tired. I think I'm well on my way back. But now I think today probably shouldn't be a full day. What do you think?

Thanks. i hoped you would say that.

So theres my mindless chatter for the morning. I'm feeling goofy but Ok. Now I need to catch up on the important stuff. (Blogs) That's a good daily decision to make.

No comments: