Thursday, October 19, 2006

Last Question From TMI Tuesday

Summer got in one last question for me. Funny how everyone who asked something (except Peachy) doesn't have a place for me to ask them something.)

Summer asked two things actually: "If you could switch jobs tomorrow and do anything you wanted (as long as it didn't involve sports), what would it be?"

I can think of two things I'd love to do. I would love to have my own shop. A place that would specialize in local artists as well as carry the classics. I have a passion for the classics, Monet being my fave along with John Singer Sargent. But there should be a place where unknowns can show their talent and make some money too. Maybe get discovered.

The place would have an area where live music could be played on special nights. Maybe a small stage complete with bar (of course). Not a nasty place. A decent place.

It would have a 60's style coffee shop in the basement and there could be cool happenings scheduled there like the beatniks did way back when. Besides, how can you not have good coffee?

The other thing I'd like to do would be own and operate a high class Bunny Ranch in Vegas. :)

Summer also asked: *I bet you thought I was going to ask something else, didn't ya?*

I did think you would ask something different Summer. You missed a good opportunity. I was willing to answer anything. ;)

No comments: