Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Two Questions So Far

I've gotten only two questions so far for TMI Tuesday. Ok, and some chickens commented that are afraid to play. (Meritt & Yoj) But why? Would I ask naughty questions of you? ;)


Spacebrain asked this: Did you ever wonder why?

Answer: Buddy, I wonder why all the time. I wonder why I'm here. Why you're there. Why crappy songs stick in my head even when I want to forget them. Why some women look prettier than others. Why the Yankees couldn't hit during the post season. Why birds don't poop bomb cats they see as they fly. Why my mind wanders even when I'm in a meeting with the President. Why anyone likes rap music. Why red wine sucks so much. Why flushing a toilet works without stuff flying back atcha. Why people have kids but never seem happy when they are out with them. Why the place you work is still open. Why I never remember a name unless I hear it 100 times first. Why someone actually wrote the book of love since its full of crap anyway.

I wonder a lot more things too. Mostly I wonder why you asked that question. :)

Peachy asked: Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

Answer: Peachy, I think I'm dressing down this year. Maybe a pro wrassler in those skimpy tights. (I'll have to stuff the front like they do too.)

For work I'm going disguised as someone who really loves being there. Just for that day I think I can do it. :)

No comments: