Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Life

"What are you looking at?"
YB- "Look at the grass. It's all frosty. But only on top. It looks like crystal with the sunshine glazing over it. Isn't it beautiful?"
"Huh. Just a reminder that Winter is coming and everything will be dead soon."

YB- "What are we doing this weekend? Let's blow off to that cool Bed N Breakfast just for the heck of it. The one near the Gardens."
"What for? There's nothing we can do there that we can't do here."

YB- "What are those for?"
"I got new door knobs for the entire house."
YB- "What!? Don't you realize these are the original brass knobs from when the place was built? They are true antiques, over 50 years old. You can't get these anywhere anymore!"
"Whatever. I want new ones."

YB- "Check out this new song I'm writing. Its actually starting to sound good."
"Oh, so thats what you've been wasting your evening on. I wondered where you were."

YB- "Which wine shall we try tonight?"
"Wine?"
YB- "Yeah. I think we should try the new one... the Yellowtail. It was highly recommended."
"Why wine tonight?"
YB- "It's cold outside. It's a good night to build a fire and sit in front of it with a good wine. Just hang out."
"A fire tonight? I don't think so. I don't want to smell that tonight."

*sigh*

No comments: