Monday, October 30, 2006

Where Have I Been?

I don't know where I've been. I checked in last night and saw that I haven't posted since last Thursday. That sort of weirded me out. It seemed like it was more recent than that. Of course last night I didn't feel like posting either. Go figure.

So, updates on the way.........

On Friday morning I took the Jeep in for service. While I was there I saw this cool little Mercedes on the lot so I took a test drive. It was one of those supercharged smaller cars they make. A 2005. It was fun to drive. Killed a little time too since I was informed that the Jeep had a recall that I didn't know about and my appointment took an hour longer than planned.

Naturally after that morning I just couldn't hang at work so I popped in and left twice. Nothing really going on anyway. One of the trips was to get a Mrs. Potato Head for a sick co-worker. She went in to get her tonsils out on Friday morning. I told her on Thursday that the best part of getting my tonsils out (I was 5) was that I got ice cream and a Mr. Potato Head . I got the toy because I was so bummed about staying in the hospital. So I decided she needed a Mrs. Potato Head to cheer her up. :)

Lets see.... Oh, The Cardinals won the World Series. That was cool. Afetr the Kenny Rogers cheating incident I was hoping that the Cards would stomp all over them. Turns out they did. Thanks guys!

I fell asleep watching the game though. We had friends over for Thai that night and the wine knocked me out.

Saturday was fun. I had most of the day to myself. Doing whatever I felt like doing. I love days like that. Its dangerous to leave me to my own devices sometimes but I do know how to entertain myself.

I did manage to cook a great dinner that evening. I don't cook too often but when I do it's pretty darn good.

I got laid twice over the weekend. That is a new (recent) record for me.

I managed to see The Evil Dead finally. I know, it's an oldie but I never saw it all the wat through. It cracked me up! I love Bruce Campbell anyway so seeing his first big movie was fun. Now I need to see Evil Dead II.

Sunday was spent finishing up a honey-do list around the house. Then I decided to be artsy and get started on some cool painting designs for the house. I miss all the artwork I had at the old place. This time around I can't do cartoons. It needs to be classy. I have some cool ideas and designs ready. I'll post pics when they are done.

Oh yeah... I did see some Football. Mostly its backround noise for me and I don't pay a lot of attention to it. But the Giants won. (Yay Kat!) Pittsburgh lost again. What's up with them anyway? Whatever. It's just not Baseball so I don't really care too much.

So here we are, all caught up. I'm still surprised that I haven't been here since Thursday. Let's see how long until the next post.

No comments: