Sunday, September 05, 2004

Relief For A Day.....

Tomorrows (Monday) Yankee game is on ESPN @ 3:00. John Miller & Joe Morgan will be doing the play by play. This might not sound like a big deal to some, but where I live, I only see the boys play on Fox (shiver) or on an Orioles channel. (Am I imagining the Yankees being on ESPN less this year? Paranoid maybe.) I'm looking forward so much to seeing a game that won't be called by obvious Yankee haters. The past 3 games were hard enough without having to listen to A-hole Jim Palmer explaining how the umpires don't call the games in Yankee Stadium the same as other stadiums. His smarmy "After all, would you want to make a call against them here in New York?" BS lines get tired quick.

Fox is the worst, though. King A-hole Tim McCarver always has something snide and crappy to say about the Yanks. Just seeing his ugly puss makes me want to pop him one. He always mentions his playing on the Cardinal team that beat the Yanks in the WS in 1964. Like that makes his opinion more relevant now. Anchient history, dick-brain!

Tomorrow will be a breath of fresh air. John and Joe are the best.

I know, I know. I need to move to New York or get a dish so I can get YES network. Then I won't have to rant about this stuff anymore. It is kinda fun though.

1 comment:

Yankeebob said...

Good call, John. The only announcers that don't do that other than John & Joe are the Braves announcers. They are very fair to all the competition as well as their own.