Friday, September 10, 2004

Where Have All The Pitchers Gone?

WTF? I'm watching the Yankees game and wondering how the hell we are going to get through the post-season with this pitching staff! Vasquez allows the bases to be loaded with 1 out then proceeds to walk one, hit another and walk another. Geez!

And you call that relief? Don't just give 3 freebies, let them score 5 more. Good job!

I was still feeling good about the game for some reason until our buddy Loaiza gives up 3 more. Please stop!

I can tell this post-season will be one full of chewed nails, high blood pressure, hair pulling, teeth knashing and possible primal screaming.

Of course, after the Yanks win the series, I will have plenty of time to recuperate. My health insurance covers stress related problems, so I'm good to go!

No comments: