Friday, September 03, 2004

Wouldn't It Be Funny...?...

I was watching the GOP Convention for a while last night when this thought occurred to me, what if the President comes on and instead of accepting the nomination, he turns it down? If he would come on and say "Well, I've thought it over and my answer is, no thanks. This job sucks! Too much stress. Too little pay. Long hours. Eveyone trying to get me, whether it's terrorists or Democrats or annoying reporters trying to sell a story. I've had enough!"

Wouldn't that be the weirdest thing? I wonder what would happen if this ever did happen? Who could you get to run on such short notice?

I know, I wonder about weird things sometimes.

On a different note, I gave up on waiting on the President to do his speech. Why did he come on so late? I was tired of waiting and went to bed. Is he catering to the late night audience? Maybe that's the largest Republican voter base. People that don't sleep at night. Oh well, MSN has the whole thing on video anyway.

No comments: