Thursday, September 23, 2004

So Money Can't Buy Happiness.....

What a crock! here's an example: Donald Trump is engaged to Melania Knauss.

I was stunned to see a picture of these two together. (Yeah, I'm behind a bit.) Now, can you tell me that this amazingly beautiful, very successful well educated woman would look twice at 'The Donald' if he weren't an uber successful real estate billionaire? I doubt she would look twice if he wasn't. She's 24 years his junior. Please!

Now, I'm not begrudging him his success. He has definitely earned everything he's got. And if that leads to his hooking up with someone like Melania, that's pretty cool. Check out this quote: "When we walk into a restaurant, I watch grown men weep."
-Donald Trump, on the effect beauty Melania Knauss has on other people.

I believe you, brother.

It's the crap about money not buying happiness I don't agree with. I think it's a line made up by the rich to try to help out those of us less fortunate. You know, ease the strain a bit. Sometimes it even works, a little.

Maybe money can't buy true happiness, but I bet it helps to find it. Without money worries, you sure would have enough time to check into the issue at least. And even if money can just rent happiness a while, I'd sure like to give it a try.

Hey Donald, are you listening?


No comments: