Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

I just want to take a moment and say thanks to all the friends out there who wished ma a happy birthday. All one of you.

Thanks Peachy! :)

No, I didn't remind anyone so I didn't expect any birthday wishes. But I do expect all my blog friends to remember from one year to the next the happy day. Cmon! How can you forget? lol

But seriously, it was my birthday this past weekend. Sunday to be specific. The whole weekend was a blast. Except Monday morning. But otherwise it was great. I was away having big fun so I missed all the shenanigans of my blog friends over the weekend. I'll be doing some catching-up today.

I found the coolest things this weekend! I hate to shop for me at any time but I heard about a special pair of Reeboks that I had to investigate. They are an MLB special and they have the Yankee emblem on the side. The best thing was that when I found them they were on sale. Buy one get the second for half price. So I bought both styles. :P Now I'm set for a long time.

I really do hate shopping for me. It bores me to no end. But I love to shop for a woman. Its fun to me to dress them up and all that. (Some of you probably remember my Victoria's Secret rule, right?) Shopping for myself just bites. I get all grumpy and impatient. So it's a good thing the Yankee stuff was so easy to find.

Anyway, I'm one year older (officially) and it passed mostly uneventfully. I got some cool Yankee stuff, had 2 miniparties, did some travelling, had sex and generally had an awesome weekend. Now I'm going to check around and see whats been happening while I was away.

2 comments:

Me said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Yankeebob! :)

I suppose if you get really grumpy and impatient shopping you could always go into VS and try on things yourself. :)

Yankeebob said...

Ha ha ha! Meritt, that really made me laugh. :)

The point is to check out the women in VS outfits, not to gross out the world by me trying them on.

Too funny. lol