Friday, May 18, 2007

She's Got The Look

I saw the look. You know... "The look." I knew before anyone told me that the two I saw hanging together in the hallway were having private boinkings on the side. She is married but not to him. He wants her.

I know that look. If you've ever see anyone is that stage of a relationship where everything is new and exciting you'd know what I mean. Their face just changes dramatically. Totally lights up. The eyes get a little wider. The smile is genuine. The body posture changes. I knew when he staerted talking with her that they were an item.

Then her sister confirmed it. As a matter of fact she told me details she shouldn't have. Then she claimed that it disgusted her. So I asked why she didn't say anything to her sister's husband if it bothered her so much. She said she couldn't do that to her. But it disgusted her anyway.

I think she wished she had a fun buddy.

So once again I was right. I've called it right more than twice in my life. I think I've been guilty of the look a few times too. There is a certain way two people act when they are having some new adventurous fun together.

Too bad that look and the feeling with it is only temporary. I hope they enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: