Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Poll + Old Poll(s) Results

I finally got around to doing a new Poll. These two have been around a while. Looks like we, as a small group, are capable of having a fling but the second Poll shows that we are pretty evenly split about the moral issue of it. Strange. Typical American attitude though. We can do anything but we like to feel bad about it later. LOL


Could you have a sexual fling without letting it interfere with your 'real' life?
Votes
Absolutely. It's just for fun. 18% 2
No, never. I couldn't even think about it. 18% 2
Maybe, if the circumstances were right. 9% 1
Yes, I already have and it was fun. 36% 4
Yes, I have but it wasn't fun so I won't bother again. 0% 0
People who do that suck! 18% 2

11 votes total

Do Americans overeact to infidelity?
Votes
No, it's wrong any way you look at it. 55% 6
Yes, it's just sex for fun. 36% 4
Maybe. I'm not sure. 9% 1

11 votes total

Side note: Remember the days when a Poll got about 50ish votes? I do.

No comments: