Monday, August 29, 2005

Back At It

So here I am, back at work. I actually do feel like I'm taking a break. The past week has been one of those 'up early, work on the house, oh yeah, better try to have a meal sometime today, keep doing projects until falling asleep very late at night' kind of weeks. It has been tough, but kinda fun too. In the long run, the place will be sweet.

So now I'm back and hopefully things will start returning to normal. Have I mentioned that moving sucks? Not recently? OK, well then, "Moving sucks." I don't mind helping friends move. The actual moving and lifting and stuff is OK plus it's a free workout (not to mention a free lunch). It's the part after the move that is hardest. When you help a friend move, you get out of all that stuff.

So, while I was away, what has happened? I have been checking in with everyone, but I sure have missed a lot. The HNT stuff was great as usual. (I think I could be in internet love with some of you HNT ladies. Maybe it's internet lust?) The Yankees have been moving back up to the top, where they belong. I see Karen has posted Polls for naming the new noisy neighbor. That's pretty funny. It will take me time to get caught up, but hey, with my cool new high-speed internet at home, it won't be as hard.

I'll be posting some thoughts on some stuff I learned this past week about sneaky real estate people. I was surprised at what they can get away with. Somehow, I am still the type that is easily surprised by people's ability to screw others over. I guess I'm gullible. Right now, I need to get back on track with work stuff. Bummer, isn't it? Yep, sure is.

No comments: