Monday, August 15, 2005

Quickie Post

Our server has been down all morning sso I haven't been able to check in. Now I actually have work to do. Stupid work!

Anyway, Peachy is back! That sure makes the morning much better. Funny how you can really miss someone when they are away.

Also, we made out pretty well with the house problem I mentioned last week. The seller actually realized that the error was made by the listing agent and dropped his price, so we are now back on schedule. We saved $32,000.00 without even doing anything. Talk about a sweet deal! I guess we won't be homeless any more, assuming everything stays on track for the next 2 weeks. I keep praying that it will.

I have a few things to post today, but I don't have time right now. Go check in on Peachy. I'm sure by now she'll have pics from her trip. She told me it was a 4,400 mile ride. Sheesh! How does that not put calluses on your butt? I hurt just thinking about it.

No comments: