Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Blogiversary Day & New Poll

So today is the big day. This blog is officially 1 year old today. The whole blog experience has turned out to be quite different than I had expected. Mostly positive. There are some really cool people out there! (Check my links for those.) Thanks to all of the neato people I've met who have encouraged me to keep this thing going. Special thanks to Karen for the inspiration in the first place.

As a blogiversary special, I will make an attempt to use Saurabh's suggestion and do a play by play account of my day. I did this once before and it did turn out to be interesting. We'll see how it goes. Sorry Ian, I just couldn't face the day without Starbuck's. My co-workers will be happy about that.

Anyway, here are the latest Poll results. Looks like we are a bunch of sex loving social animals, eh? Those are the 2 I voted for too. There was 1 person who really is addicted to blogging. The new Poll will be posted shortly. It's a personal one. Could be fun.


What would you prefer to do with a lazy, free Saturday afternoon?

Selection
Have friends over for a cookout. 11 votes
Play video/computer games all day. 4 votes
Something/anything outdoors. 5 votes
Have a picnic with your sweetie. 6 votes
Stay in and have sex all afternoon. 16 votes
Go on an adventure, like a spontaneous roadtrip. 7 votes
Home improvemnet stuff. 2 votes
Go shopping. 3 votes
Spend quality time with family. 4 votes
Blog all day. 1 vote

No comments: