Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Latest Poll Results

It would seem that most people like the name "Buttnugget" for my biker nickname. I kinda like how funny it sounds too but I'm not sure about the implications of all the voting. Hmmm.....

Anyway, if and when I get my bike and Peachy and I are rolling down the highways together, I will honor the bloggers choice and that will be the name. Does this mean I have to have it tattooed on me somewhere? I hope not.

The new Poll is up. Have at it. (Right sidebar, for those who are new here.)


What should YB's Biker nickname be once he (finally) gets his motorcycle?

Selection
Lugnut 0 votes
Drillbit 0 votes
Buttnugget 10 votes
Golfball 0 votes
Shine 0 votes
Blogger 4 votes
Hairpin 0 votes
Nesbit 5 votes
Grover 2 votes
Yankee 4 votes
Bug Tooth 1 vote
Buck Naked 6 votes
Wanderer 0 votes
Bubby 0 votes
Write in a suggestion via Haloscan comments. 3 votes

No comments: