Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What Was For Lunch

OK, so a veggie sub from Subway was on the menu today. And before you start with the 'Jarod' comments, please don't. That guy is annoying. I think he must have been more likeable when he was a big ol chunk.

My friend went with me for moral support (and because she wanted the cookies). I don't blame her. Who can resist free chocolate chip cookies? Not me. But she was telling me how she is going to be at a taping of "Myth Busters" tonight. They are filming an episode where her Dad works. How cool is that? She gets to meet all the people and hang around while they film. I love that show.

So now I'm off to do some more work stuff. Stupid work, interfering again. I guess in my world, posting every hour is impossible. I remember when I tried this the last time I couldn't do it then. Oh well. Hasta la vista, baby.

No comments: