Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What's For Lunch?

I'm finally back. Busy day indeed. I just calibrated a harness and condenser from -70 degrees C to 70 degrees C. For those of you who know what a Lyophilizer is, that may be interesting. For those who don't, sorry to bore you.

I just heard a radio playing the Guns & Roses version of "Knocking On Heaven's Door". I hate that sooo much. It sucks ass! I remember being so angry about that thing being played anywhere when it came out. Why do music execs. allow suck crappy versions of good songs to be released? I heard a bastardized country version of a Janis Joplin tune the other day at KFC. That really sucked too. Country singers doing covers of rock songs is (again, I know I've bitched about this subject before) a big pet peeve of mine. If country music is so great, why don't they just stick to their own stuff and leave the good stuff alone? Because most of that country crap sucks as it is, that's why.

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. Next problem, what's for lunch?

No comments: