Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What A Revoltin Development

I may be a homeless person. I always wondered what that would be like. Maybe the fates decided I needed to experience it from a different perspective or something.

Here's the scoop, we have sold our house and thought we had bought another. Turns out the 'new' one is over-valued and once the appraisal was done, the bank said there was no way they would finance the whole thing. I can still buy it, but it's a lot more money out of pocket (a whole lot!) and then it would take years to recoup the lost equity. I ain't that crazy!

In the meantime, our house appears to be sold. One obstacle in the way, a formality actually, and we'll find out about it tonight. After that, we will be closing the sale on the 25th. I have no recourse in getting out of the sale.

So I don't have a house to move into. I don't have one to live in.

It's been that kind of a freaky day. *sigh*

No comments: