Thursday, August 04, 2005

I Just Think It's Funny....

...that some people try to be so antagonistic towards bloggers for what they post. I was just visiting Kalani's blog and she referenced a big tadoo on Andi's blog (click this link for the whole story) about some guy getting all bent because bloggers aren't posting about 'important issues'. Is it just me or is it strange that people like to tell other people what they should or shouldn't consider are 'important issues'? I don't get that.

To me, Blogs are personal things. Whatever you want to write about, go for it! If someone visits and doesn't like what is there, they should just move on. There are a few million more out there and I'm sure a person could find something to their liking. Personally, I don't know that always hanging with people who think just like you do is a good idea anyway. How boring would that be? Unless of course you all started believing everthing I said and doing everything exactly the way I decided it should be done. Then the world would be a much better place. Everyone bent to my will! Imagine it! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Whew! Excuse me. I lost my mind just for a second there.

My point is, I like my blogger friends just fine and I think that whatever they post about is an 'important issue' since they chose to share it with me/us. Importance is relative. For those who think blogs should be something other than "Personal Web Logs" (which is what they are, btw) your opinion is noted. Now look to the top right corner of this "Personal Web Log" and click on that little 'Next Blog' button. Maybe you'll find whatever you're looking for there.

Thanks for sliding on by. :)

No comments: