Friday, August 12, 2005

The View According To YB

So last night I was stopped at a 4 way intersection and the person to my right was first to go. As she moved out I saw that she had the most amazing chin I had ever seen. That is not a compliment, btw. It was like her head never stopped until it got to her boobs. Her forehead to her boobs, straight shot.

The weirdest part was it looked all gushy and soft. When she turned to look for traffic, it sort of jiggled. As she drove by me, I started thinking just what that would look like during some kind of physical activity. That thing would never stop moving. She couldn't jog. It would keep slopping around and probably bloody her ears. If she was on a motorcycle it could blow up into her eyes. She would be blinded. It would maybe act like a parachute billowing in the wind, if it blew over her shoulder. I'll bet that chin-stuff slops onto the sheets when she is in bed, it was that huge.

Needless to say, I was amazed. Oprah Chinfree indeed.

No comments: