Monday, August 08, 2005

Carmen Sandiego? Pffftt!

Its official, I have Peachy withdraw. I came in this morning and realized that we have another whole week without Peachy. It’s not just that she takes these long-ass vacations, but she doesn’t write, doesn’t call, doesn’t even blog. Audio-blogging is easy! I’ll bet she doesn’t even think about us the whole time she’s away. It’s very disturbing.

I’ll bet she doesn’t even hook us up with any cool souvenirs. I would settle for one of those “My _____ went to _____ and all I got was this lousy t-shirt” shirts. At least then I would know she cared.

She’ll come back next week and tell us all her experiences and laugh and show us pics and never acknowledge that we missed her. That she totally abandoned us for 2 whole weeks! (I guess that’s what vacations are for though.)

1 more week. No cheery stories, no fun lunches, no silly laughing. Oh well. It will pass quickly. I hope. *sigh*

No comments: