Friday, May 06, 2005

Break Time

I need to take a break from blogging. I'm burnt out. Tired. Uninspired. I hope you will all remember me when I get back. Take care.....










OK, that was 1 minute by my clock. Whew! That was a hard thing to do, taking a break like that. Did it seem longer to you guys too? I won't be doing that again anytime soon. I got the shakes.

Actually, the reason for this post is that I think I'm going to have difficulty blogging this weekend. Tomorrow I'll be away almost the whole day and Sunday I'll have a house filled with oldies. Might be a light blog weekend for YB. I'll bet I'm not the only one either. I know Yoj has a similar problem.

Oh well. I survived that earlier break (see above) so I think I can survive having to squeeze in time as allowed.

Happy Mother's Day all you Mothers!

Happy weekend all you other mothers. ;)

No comments: