Saturday, May 21, 2005

Jack Handy

Here's a picture of my newly installed lights.








I put these in between being the laundry bitch and doing some other odd jobs. (Also during the Yankee game where they were busy losing. Blah!) I like them even though I'm not a 'lights on' kinda guy. Behind that wall is the water heater and the furnace. There was no room for moving back there. Also, above the one on the left there really was no room. It sucked getting that one in. I had to pre-wire it with about 3' too much wire, put it up into place while trying to direct the excess to the right, hoping it would reach far enough that I could squirm up there and grab it. It worked.

Sometimes I like being a handyman. Not often, but sometimes. Beats the heck outta being the un-handyman and paying someone.

Today, I'm Jack Handy. ;)

No comments: