Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tagged

I was tagged by Egghe to do this.


1) Total of film's I own on DVD/video: Somewhere near to 300 I think.

2) The last film I bought: I got Sky Captain And The World of Tomorrow and Blade 3 at the same time.

3) The last film I watched: Sky Captain And The World of Tomorrow.

4) Five film's that mean alot to me: This is hard. I probably could make a very long list.


A) While You Were Sleeping - This was the movie that helped me realize I was smitten with Sandy.

B) It's a Wonderful Life - Can't have Christmas without it.

C) The Jerk - Makes me laugh hard every time I see it.

D) Austin Powers, International Man Of Mystery (The first one) - Pure genius. The 2nd and 3rd ones kind of suck, but this one is awesome.

E) Anne of Green Gables - Don't laugh. If you haven't seen it, give it a watch. It's awesome and Anne Megan Follows) will make you love her.

5) Tag five people people and have them put this in their journal: I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do this, I'd love to see it. I suck at the tagging back stuff.


That's it for this exercise. I hope someone else does this one (Grace) I love to see recommendations from others for movies and music I may never hear about normally.

No comments: