Monday, May 09, 2005

Peachy?.....Peachy?

You have to say that with Ferris Bueller's teachers voice: Peachy?...Peachy?...Peachy?...

In case you are wondering wtf is wrong with me, go over to Peachy's place and ask her where she went for lunch. Remember her post a few weeks back about the co-worker that seemed to have a crush on her? Well, it was obvious that he did (or at least really seemed like it). Anyway, she's been spending a lot of time with him lately, including some weekend time and lunches in the park. I'm starting to wonder.....

We apparently no longer have CG and CGRL to have fun with so this could be the next best thing. Although I know she wouldn't allow anything uhmmm, unsavory to occur, I still wonder a bit.....

I also wonder how big a smack in the head she'll give me when she reads this... :)

No comments: