Sunday, May 22, 2005

Horrible Sight For A Sober Man

Nicci and I were sitting in the front room this morning talking and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to look out the window to see what it was, I saw one of our neighbors doing something in her front garden.

Normally this isn't a blog-worthy event, but this woman was bending over with her butt aimed right at our window. Now, let's just say she's not a small woman. Truthfully, she has quite the big butt and she was wearing tiny short shorts. To make matters worse, she was bending down without bending her knees so the big butt was straight up into the air and the short shorts were riding way high, showing all the cottage cheese too. Gross. A horrible sight for a sober man indeed.

So naturally I had to share. I told Nicci to look outside quick because there was something very interesting out there. After she got a gander, I got a smack in the head. Didn't matter, it was fun.

Quite the fun start to my morning anyway. :)

No comments: