Friday, July 15, 2005

BS Friday Story

I have to post the answer to my BS Friday story tonight. I may not be able to blog in the morning.

The story is a false one only in that it didn't happen to me. It actually is a true story though. It happened to someone I used to hang out with. When he told me how this had happened to him I just laughed in his face. He supposedly loved Jimmy Buffet's music.

C'mon, I would know Jimmy if I ran into him. There is no way I would miss that one. Also, I've never actually been to Key West. I do want to go at some point. It just hasn't happened yet.

The fillers are true too. I love Beefeater & Tonic with lime. I also can not resist live music and the chance to play, even though I'm not all that good at it.

Well, I hope everyone at least liked the story. These things are fun to write. Maybe this idea will catch on. Maybe not. I think I'll still have fun with it no matter.

No comments: