Thursday, July 21, 2005

Days End

Well today was a good day & a not so good day. For starters, my Uncle’s operation was postponed until Friday morning. The Doctor said there was a scheduling conflict with the hospital and they wanted him to move to a different room at a different time with a different crew. He refused. He said that the operation was too lengthy and too high risk for him to trust a strange crew and to change the hours.

Now, that sounds good to me. It sounds like he’s taking every precaution to make sure this operation gets done right. But it also sounds like maybe it is more risky than we already are afraid it is. Sheesh!

Waiting another day is driving my Uncle crazy too. He wanted it done asap, but now he’s been bed ridden and thinking about it since Monday. Poor guy. He just wants out of the hospital.

The good thing that happened is that our house is sold. All the final papers were signed and all that stuff. Now we can move on to the next step, moving. I don’t mind that too much. I will be moving stuff to my Aunt & Uncle’s house starting this weekend. It will be stored there and when the actual moving day arrives, it will be a piece of cake.

It didn’t take us long to get this whole thing done. About 2 weeks ago we decided to go for it and already we have the house we wanted and ours is sold. Talk about getting things done in a hurry!

Tomorrow I will be in the hospital all day, so I won’t be around blogland. Youse Guys and Dolls better be good while I’m away. If you aren’t, at least post about it so I can get caught up tomorrow night. ;)

No comments: