Saturday, July 30, 2005

Yoj's Questions

OK, I asked for it. Yoj sent me some questions to answer and, as I expected, they were quite creative and not quite ordinary. But hey, that's what I would expect from our lovely friend in Tennessee. Here we go:


1. If you had the ability to travel back in time and have supper with Marilyn Monroe & Joe, would you pick up the tab and aside from baseball (for Joe), what would you want to know about them?

Great question. First I would ask Joe what color the sky was because I would just want to hear him say “Yankee blue.” Then I would ask Marilyn what really is a girl’s best friend and I know she wouldn’t say diamonds but rather champagne. Then I would ask both of them why they ever thought getting married was a good idea knowing that they had such opposite and diametrically opposed views about life and the world. Lastly, I would ask Joe why he chose Mr. Coffee as his only endorsement. Of all the possible things he could have chosen, it was Mr. Coffee.

Then I would offer to pay for dinner, but I’m sure Joe D. wouldn’t allow it. He was notorious for buying dinner for his friends, even going so far as to get angry when a rookie tried to buy his dinner. A famous quote from Joe D.: “When you eat with the Dago, the Dago pays.” (Or something like that.)


2. Do you have one secret little fetish- and will you tell me? I have several secrets Yoj. I would answer them privately, but not here. One that I will confess to is checking out the HNT posts, but that's not really too secret.

3. As far as music goes, is there an artist you've seen more than twice? Who was it and what draws you to see them over and over again? OK, I have seen Eric Clapton a few times. To me, he is the finest blues guitarist there is. I can't get enough of listening to him play. I wish he'd just do an entire CD of open jams. Just him ad-libbing with a good band for background. If I could play for just one moment like him, I could die happy.


4. If I asked you to do the Pepsi challenge nude, say, by the Washington Monument or at Mount Rushmore and I switched both to Coke (with cherry), would you do it & do you think you'd always get it right? I would do that without much prompting at all. Sounds like fun. Maybe the bystanders wouldn't like it so much though. I also know that I would get the Pepsi/Cherry Coke thing right every time. Not a problem.

5. A stripper who goes by the name Liquid Candy asks you to go have sex with her in the champaigne room. A) Do you go? B) Do you buy the champaigne and C) Do you look for visable scars from her tittie surgery? I would give her tittie scars a nice massage while sipping the champagne that I bought for relaxing after we had gotten to a point in our 'exertions' where we needed a breather. ;)

No comments: