Thursday, July 07, 2005

New Poll

I finally posted a new Poll. (Right sidebar.) Yes, I know I'm a slow-poke. My blogging has been off a lot lately for many reasons, mostly my Uncle's health. But things are looking up and maybe soon my schedule will be back to semi-normal.

Anyway, the new Poll is a subject near and dear to my heart. There is no way I can possibly know every Cartoon Character, so feel free to write into the comments section(s) any that you want to vote for.

The old Poll was interesting. We sure don't like slow-ass drivers or idiots in charge. I was bummed to see someone vote for voting in Polls. There's a bit of irony, eh?


Finish this sentence: It drives me nuts.....

Selection
when I'm stuck beside a noisy eater. 8 votes
when a slow-ass driver hogs the passing lane. 18 votes
to have to work for a living. 13 votes
to hear anything about Britney Spears. 11 votes
when it hurts to pee. 9 votes
when someone farts in the elevator. (and its not me) 6 votes
when the coffee is all gone. 4 votes
when bloggers are slow to post new stuff. 13 votes
when people hate stuff they know nothing about. 14 votes
to miss my favorite show. 7 votes
to know the person in charge is an idiot. 18 votes
to feel useless. 11 votes
to miss good sales. 0 votes
to wonder when the aliens are coming. 3 votes
when someone I love is with a dork. 8 votes
to vote in Polls like this one 1 vote

No comments: