Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tagged By Grace

Grace tagged me with these 5 questions. Now, before I answer them I will say that I played something similar a few months ago and I ended up sucking at sending other people questions. Sorry. The one person, and I won't mention any names, that I did send questions to never answered them anyway. So, if you want some questions from me, maybe you should just answer the same ones.

So I'm a spoilsport. It's better than making promises and not keeping them (again).

Grace's questions to me:


1. who is your favorite movie star after sandy? :P I think I have a few movie stars I like, but picking a favorite (after Sandy) is hard. For the women, I love Kate Beckinsale, Uma Thurman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Lucy Liu, Cate Blanchette, Nicole Kidman, Marilyn Monroe, Maureen O'Hara. Oh, and Eva Longoria! For the guys, I like very few. I think Christopher Walken is awesome. I love Will Smith. Johnny Depp, Steve Martin & Harrison Ford are cool. This is actually a tough question for me. Hmm... maybe I need to get over the Sandy thing?

2. how old were you when you first had a sip of liquor? I had my first beer when I was 17 in high school. Hated it too. Didn't try anything again until I was 20 and it was a Gin & Tonic. Then I was in love!!!

3. what's your drug of choice? Caffeine, preferably administered via Starbuck's. But when I'm jonesing, any old fix will do. ;)

4. what do you want to be when you grow up? :P I still want to be the starting 2nd baseman for the New York Yankees. That's always been my dream. I'd settle for being a musician. Unfortunately I never had quite enough talent for either. Soon, I think, I'll embark on an art career of some kind. That I can do.

5. what is the proudest moment in your life? Hmm... this is hard. I got an 'Employee of the Month' award once for stopping an explosion from happening and no one got hurt. I also think I should get an award for staying in a relationship for longer than 2 years, which was my previous record. Maybe that's my proudest moment, getting up this morning and still being married. :P

No comments: