Saturday, July 09, 2005

Quick Morning Notes

OK, I want to quickly post about 2 things before I go on this mornings adventure.

First and foremost, a big shout out to LAH for the awesome surprise I got in the mail last night. That made my night and I’m still all happy about it today. Thanks Lena. You are the coolest!

Second, my post for BS Friday was……. 100% true. Yep, that night was different and quite the adventure. Beergirl, I don’t know why the cop just didn’t make do the Breathalyzer thing. I would have been in big trouble if he had. Maybe because he had doubts since I said I was designated driver?

All those who had faith in me, thanks a bunch. ;)

Now I’m off to see a new house, look for others and hang around the hospital for a while. Everyone have a great weekend. I’ll be keeping my eye on you. (A little later today, of course, but you get what I’m saying.)

No comments: