Monday, July 11, 2005

Just Call Me 'Buggy Tooth'

I think it's cool that a lot of bikers invent their own nicknames. If I ever get a motorcycle, I think I want my biker nickname to be 'Buggy Tooth'. That would be totally appropriate. I'd wear one of those cool little helmets that look like a German Infantry guys helmet from WWII and little round goggles. That way, when I was cruising and grinning at everyone I passed, all the bugs would end up sticking in my teeth.

My biker nickname would be cute and truthful. Cute always attracts the chicks. The only problem would be that no biker chicks would want to smootch me. Well, sometimes that wouldn't be any problem. But a tough buker guy wouldn't smile too much anyway. It would ruin the tough guy aura. So I'd only smile at the gross biker chicks. I'd have to go and brush for the cute ones.

Yeah, someday I may have to get a bike. Then Peachy and I could cruise the highways and wreak havoc on the world together. Sounds like fun to me. *grin (sans bugs)*

No comments: