Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm Afflicted

Yep, I really am. Right now I am suffering from Grace's syndrome. Also, Meritt syndrome. If you don't know what I mean, visit Grace and Meritt and you'll see. What I mean is that Grace is way too busy with work and has a tough time keeping up with blogging. I'm right there with you lately Grace! Meritt has probably the busiest home life I've heard of. These days mine is rivaling hers. I empathize Meritt.

Here's my schedule for the last 3 weeks: up @ 4:30 a.m. Do the morning thing, get to work, work, leave and pick up Nicci, head to the hospital, hang out spreading happiness and cheer, leave the hospital, forage for food, get home around 9:00 p.m., attempt to unwind and take care of whatever home stuff is needed. Catch up with the Baseball world. Try to go to bed before midnight. On top of all that, we are now working on buying a new house and selling ours. That in itself can be exasperating. We must be nuts!

I just wanted everyone to know I'm not ignoring you. I am not suffering blogger burn-out. I am not slacking on purpose. I have been trying to keep up with everyone. I have been visiting as often as possible, so don't think I'm not. Maybe I haven't been commenting as much, but I do try.

This schedule will get better soon. My Uncle is getting better every day. The moving thing won't take forever and then I will be back to a total blogging fool. Patience my friends, that's what this post is all about. Don't forget about me while all this crap is going on. I'd appreciate it.

I just hope this hectic schedule is done well before the post season begins. Late nights with the Yankees will cause even more sleep deprivation and I may not survive it. Sheesh.

No comments: