Friday, July 01, 2005

Peachy Is A Rock Collector

That's right, Peachy is a rock collector. She has this pair of shoes that collect rocks when she walks. They have spaces in the back that pick up rocks and store them for her. Then later she can dig them out and see what she has collected that day.

I think she invented the shoes. Maybe she can market them. It sure saves time. You don't have to sort through the parking lot to find something interesting to keep. All you do is check out the stash your shoes have collected at the end of the day and keep what you want. I think there are a lot that she has to throw back, but there has to be some that are keepers.

I wouldn't mind having a useful tool like those shoes. They would make rock collecting much easier and less tedious. I might even have to consider taking up the hobby if she can hook me up with shoes like that.

No comments: